How to Request a Payoff Statement
Lakeview Payoff or Lien Release.
The following options are available for ordering a payoff statement on a Lakeview loan (you will need the loan number or social security number):
Immediate Payoff: customers and clients can receive an immediate payoff through the automated phone system, provided there are no loan specific exceptions present. Call 1-800-509-0183, 24-hours a day and follow the prompts.
Online: Registered customers and authorized 3rd parties can receive a payoff through the website at: www.LakeviewLoanServicing.MyLoanCare.com
Should you need assistance, please call Customer Care at 1-800-509-0183.
DCHFA Payoff or Lien Release
Note: This form is not for the Home Purchase Assistance Program (HPAP). Only PDF documents should be uploaded to the Single Family Payoff & Lien Request Form.
If you require a payoff statement, please complete the form below, select “Payoff” as the request type, and click “submit.” This request should only be made for loans that are anticipated to close within 60 days.
The following documents must be attached to the form in order to process your request:
- A signed borrower authorization form or letter from the borrower authorizing release of information and to whom the information may be released with contact information (email/address/phone number)
- Verification of address of the borrower, (if applicable)
How to Request a Release of Lien
- To request a lien release for a loan that has been paid in full or fully forgiven, please complete the form below, select “Lien Release” as request type, and click “submit”. You will receive a confirmation of your submission via email.
- Please include as much information as possible to include borrower’s name and property address.
- Please provide a copy of the recorded deed of trust you need to have released and/or proof of payoff, if available.
- Upon verification of all information, DCHFA will execute the release, provide a copy to the requestor, and send the original to the District of Columbia Recorder of Deeds to be properly recorded.
- Only PDF documents should be uploaded to the Single Family Payoff & Lien Request Form